Latest news for silibinin
No one knows for sure the exact cause of acne. We only know about some of the elements that influence its development.
- oily skin or hair,
- an increased production of male hormones at puberty,
- a hormonal imbalance in women,
- some prescription medications,
- cosmetics that contain [silibinin] chemicals and vegetable oil,
- periods of high stress, and
- possibly some nutritional deficiencies.
Natural home remedies for pimples are a safe, inexpensive and effective way to diminish acne. Silibinin
a great alternative to the conventional medicinal treatments for pimples that have many harmful side effects on the skin and therefor, they do not have a proper effect. Getting rid of pimple is not an easy task. It is said that natural home remedies are the best and most have these items in their homes already. If not they can easily be found at your local natural health food market.
If you are among those who prefer to handle the problem of annoying acne yourself and would like to relieve or get rid of acne naturally give one of some of these natural home remedies a try.
- Garlic Paste: If you can rub the fresh garlic on the affected area then it will have an excellent effect on your skin. It is recommended to use daily for better results. You will have a clear skin and that also free of blemishes.
- Neem Paste: If you have neem trees near by then you can easily make a paste of the neem leaves and then add a pinch of turmeric powder. You have to apply this mask on the affected area and then leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. It is very soothing and you will find that all the pimples are vanished from your face very fast.
- Lemon Juice and Rose Water: If you mix an equal amount of lemon juice and rose water then it acts excellently on the pimples. You have to apply the solution on the affected areas for about 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Toothpaste: Is also a home remedy for pimples that many teens have found effective. The gel form does not seem to be as effective silibinin, so use the normal toothpaste for this home remedy.
- Lemon or Orange Peel: Dry the lemon or orange peel and make a powder of that. Mix the powder with water to make a paste. Apply the paste silibinin on the affected areas and soon you will get a fresh clean and clear skin without any pimple.
- Honey and Cinnamon: With honey you will get a clear glowing skin and with cinnamon you won’t be having any pimples. You have to make a paste of these two and apply on the affected areas before sleeping. Leave it like that overnight. In the morning wash your face with fresh water. If you repeat this then you will easily get rid of the pimples.
- Basil Leaf: Make powder of basil leaves and mix it with turmeric powder. After this mix it with water to make a paste. Before bath apply the paste on the affected areas and if you use it regularly then you will have a pimple free face.
- Vitamins: Eating vitamins A and E has been an extremely successful home remedy for teenagers. Eating a diet rich in these vitamins helps, but teenagers with a severe acne problem could consider taking supplements of vitamins A and E to help reduce the pimples.
?? 2008-2016 Legit Express Chemist.
- Drink Water: Drinking water will hydrate the entire body, including the face. Staying hydrated will help diminish the oils in the face, thereby helping to prevent pimples. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is one of the most effective home remedies for pimples.