Looking for an easy dish to cook that is delicious and healthy? With a preparation time of 5 mins and bake time of 30 mins, you still have time to unwind after a hard days work without more work to do in the kitchen. Try this amazing baked tilapia recipe
“This easy recipe for tilapia only takes a few minutes to prepare, uses few ingredients, and is flavorful.”
(serving size 4)
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Calories – 172 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 7.3 g
- Cholesterol – 46 mg
- Fat – 3.6 g
- Fiber – 2.7 g
- Protein – 24.8 g
- Sodium – 354 mg